Saturday, August 9, 2008

Things could have gone better.....

Well yesterday was a total night mare! I got in a fight with dad, then went to Liz's to spend the night, couldn't spend the night then went home and found out I was locked out. Mom's in california and grandma was at work and dad was being an idiot. But I couldn't help thinking when I got inside my house that it was not a good day but a decent one. Thats it I have lost it. Dad called mom and now mom's upset, well until I talked to her. She called it a crisis, I call it a mistake. I told her I didn't want to stay there, I knew this would happen. I told dad I don't want to see or hear him again until he can change. I found out good news today! My handicapped aunt, you know Aunt Deeny, this guy named Darwin asked her to marry him!! he bought her a ring and everything!! this is no joke! They are thinking about it. She asked me to be a brides maid! I feel special! Thats about it but I feel ok now.