Monday, August 25, 2008

Car trouble

On the 22nd me and koda were going to my aunt's school to have my eyelashes done and my eyebrows. Well mom didn't give koda a good map so we just winged it. I remembered most of it but we got lost a bit. When we found the turn to go to the school in the middle of the intersection we heard a loud popping sound then the car went completely dead! So I was panicking and almost crying. We got out and pushed it across two lanes of traffic on main street in Layton! Well the school was right across the street so I went there and got my stuff done. I got a perm on my eyelashes and got them tinted a blue-black color and I finally know what color my hair is: brown and auburn. I know because my aunt said she mixed those two for my eyebrows and they almost exactly match! So that was a nice day. Mom came and got me, dad came and got kode and his stupid cammaro   and went home happy. Then after we went to see sister hood of the traveling pants 2, and went to applebee's at like 9:30 at night

No comments: