Friday, August 1, 2008

Boredom

So far it is ok. I feel crapy, I look crapy, and the pain is a giant pain! it hurts so much! so if I were you don't ever get your wisdom teeth out. Why the title is boredom: well first of all you cant do anything! I cant run or jump up and down, heck its hard to put food in my mouth. And the reason why I can't exercise is because the blood will rise to my cheeks and pop my stitches in my mouth! Funny I can feel all of them! I woke up at 5:40 today in the worst pain I have had the whole time. I have a special pain killer the doctor gave me but it makes me sleep then when I wake up I feel like I'm gonna puke and have a major head-ace. I'm so swollen my face is a square! Well thats enough complain' All in all it went well and I won't have to do it ever again! 

2 comments:

Marissa said...

well at least you get a yummy pie from it.

Elizabeth said...

Wah, wah, wah you big baby can all you do is complain?
JK!
Of course i'm never going to get my perfect wisdom teeth out, don't you agree?

Sincerely
Nuniabusiness