Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm in total bliss!!!

Every night when I took my pain pill the pain would go away instantly! not like crapy tylenol -which doesn't work- But the funny thing is is that the pain meds would make me crazy! They would make me think I'm doing stuff I would never do. And the even funnier thing is I don't remember what I though I did but i remember doing them. Ok, I'm officially crazy! Good news! I feel great, my mouth doesn't hurt, and it stopped bleeding!!!! wow! something is wrong with my right side though. It is still swollen and my left isn't, and It keeps bleeding -well not now- and my left doesn't and it is in serious pain at 5:00 a.m. and my left doesn't it is the weirdest thing!!! well I feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Missa if you read this today, I didn't study the note cards. I'm not any better then I was last monday because I slept most of the time and when I was awake I was crying in pain, dizzy, and feeling like I was about to blow! -if you know what i mean- I guess I will go study!!! 

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

There you go complaining again, geez cheyenne pull your self together! JK! Soooooooooooooooooooo I really want to play with you, I mean geez I haven't seen you for THREE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now you'll just ignore me, I'm going to go cry, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Sincerely,
Nuniabusinnes

P.S. I only want to play with you so that I can watch the naruto movie...Just Kidding, but seriously I'm sick of waiting!

P.S.S. you have to come to work with me monday, and friday and thursday and tuesday, just imagine all the money we can make, after all we only have to work two hours and the work stops on the 15th, mine as well work as much as possible! And I will drag you there in chains if I have too!!!!!!11

Marissa said...

hey you did great on the note cards! and sorry for making you laugh too hard...I was just eating my pudding...