Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lock down

Well just a couple minutes ago a guy in a silver Cherokee pulled up to our house and took pictures of it with a Polaroid camera. Then he came in our drive way and took some more pictures. He was wearing black sunglasses and he had a girl with him. I took Shawnee and Jadida down  to the basement and locked ourselves in the fruit room. A couple minutes after I went out and got a hammer, and some screw drivers. Waited a little longer then went upstairs to find out he was gone. I went through the garage and looked around the house. I'm very scared now. I'm alone with the two girls. Lucky Burb is not here. I kind of feel he is here now or going to come back. I want to know what he was doing and for what. If he comes back i will call the cops! Hopefully I will catch him next time. If I don't come back tell my mom I love her and tell my dad he is weird. 

No comments: