Thursday, August 7, 2008

Running at 2:00 a.m.

Me and Anne had a sleep over the other night. And at 2 in the morning we went for a walk since i had  my wisdom teeth out and the doc said i had to wait just one more day. (I broke that rule) We went down to  the street above main street. Oh my I couldn't see a car for miles! literally! so I danced in the road and hopped and felt so free! We were soooooooooooo afraid of being caught by a cop! we ran around like spies. I felt like a crook that just escaped prison. When a car came we ran to the nearest driveway and went behind the fence where a lot of trees were and hid behind them. After about 3 cars, the dog their started to bark! So I took off running at full speed! We would get in more trouble trespassing then being out past curfew! Then the owners would call the cops anyway and I'm not going to juvie now! We ran all the way to the street to get to Anne's house. I fell on my knees about to die! my heart hurt, my lungs were on fire, me feet have blisters, and my gut felt like is was going to explode! Running for your life after getting your wisdom teeth out is not fun, it is hard on your body after being bed ridden for a week!!!! Well after all we are just some dumb teens! I beg of you don't tell anyone this! we will be grounded until we are married or dead which ever they decide!!!! so pppppplllllleeeeeaaaasssssseee DON'T SHARE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok I'm done. But I do beg don't tell! Or I will find you and hunt you down and it won't be fun! You'd be lucky to make it alive once I'm threw with you! (but only if you tell)

No comments: