Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SHARK!!!

Today my brother got a baby shark! Oh, it is so cute! I love it! i want to hold it and squeeze it then throw it on the ground I can't stand how cute it is! And I got a new SD card for my camera! I love to film, I have considered being a camera woman when I grow up. And we did the Iowa test today. It was long and boring. For four hours I had to sit in a class room with no A/C and test on thing I really don't care about. And then in math this stupid kid won't leave me alone! He keeps asking me if my friend is mad at him and why, and I don't know I don't even talk to her that much anymore! Eathan if you read this get a life and get some courage and ask her yourself your big baby!!!! Well that is about all. Wow, I complain a lot, actually I have been trying to  be a happier, less-complaining person.(I don't think I'm going anywhere though.) Oh well all he asks is try.

No comments: