Friday, November 21, 2008

Cart of the Mario

Today I went to Anne's house. We watched Wall*E and then we played Mario cart. Well on Mario their is the one track called dino dino jungle and you go around and their are some dinosaurs, you know the ones who try to kill you!! Well anyway right on my last lap I was literally an inch away from the finish line when Anne struck me with lightening!!! Then she crushed me and won and I was half way across the finish line! I was so mad I got up and screamed and screamed. I screamed so hard that my voice went horse (and still is) That was fun. I missed three days of school because of my sickness. I have a grand-daddy sinus infection and now I'm on medication three times a day! I wrote this because I'm waiting for my ipod to download stuff. Good night!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So why don't you write anymore on your blog? And by the way I would remember screaming because my ear drum would have been destroyed. I don't think you screamed that much, more like laughed, doubled over, fell to the floor, laughed some more rolled around and coughed. Or something like that...