Thursday, July 24, 2008

While walking though the forest.....

Guess what! I went and saw Black Night yesterday! I LOVE BATMAN!!!!!!!!! We hiked up Mount Timpanogous and went through the caves! 
Story:
As sun was setting I looked west. Wow what a site. It was purple with orange fading in to a light pink at the end. Home was a couple miles away and all I could do was keep putting one foot in front of the other. Mom was going to kill me, I was late again. But when I looked at the direction I was going again I was a light 20 yards from me. Just a car I thought and moved to the side. When I got closer I could tell it wasn't a car light or a house light but what looked like some electricity. I stared for a moment wondering what the heck? Then I just kept moving on. when I got home two hours later I opened the door and then my head got hit really hard! All I remember is hitting the floor and staring at a pair of yellow shoes with red stars on the outside with green stripes on the inside.

To be continued...

P.S. Liz I want "Born to charm" on the back! Um... Please? 

P.S.S. For every one else who reads this I will put what I did that day then I will do a little part of a story I'm writing. Hints the name of my blog. Also be aware that this is a rough draft so go easy on me. It could be a little cheesy or stupid I don't know but tell me and be honest! Don't try to spare my feelings.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It Sucks! You can totally tell it's a ruff draft, geez. JK! I'm not that mean, it's pretty good it just needs more describing, it sounded kind of like a journal entry, like I did this and then I did that and then I went there.

Sincerely,
Agent Nuniabusiness

So If your going to have a shirt you have to buy a white t-shirt or if you have a plain one, I'm going to look online for mine so I can find one nice, white, and new.

Elizabeth said...

Did you know theres a white t-shirt company all they sell is different types of white t-shirts, weird but a business! America needs more factories so when China decides to quiet giving us stuff we go helpless I can so see that happening!

Sincerely,
Agent Nuniabusiness

Marissa said...

(by the way, it's Dark Knight) and wasn't it awesome!! IT KICKS BUTT!!!